The Byteing Words Sex Six Quiz
Caving into the mania for all things sexual, we have created our own sex quiz. See how many of these sex-words you can match with their meanings.
- Occurring every six years.
- A person who is in the age group from 60 to 69.
- A navigational instrument used to determine latitude and longitude.
- The second Sunday before Lent.
- Of, or relating to, the number 60.
- To make six copies of.
- Having six fingers or toes.
- A group of six people, usually performers.
- A church employee or officer who is responsible for the care of church property.
- Of or relating to the position of two celestial bodies when they are 60° apart.
Practicing virgin: 0 – 2 right
Non-practicing virgin: 3 – 5 right.
Experienced: 6 – 7 right
Too experienced: 8 right.
Adult film star: 10 right.
Answers: 1-F; 2-G; 3-A: 4-H; 5-J; 6-D; 7-B; 8-I; 9-E; 10-C
Famous To-do Lists
- Discover at least one secret of the universe before lunch.
- Get haircut.
- Rehearse extemporaneous Nobel Prize acceptance speech.
- Give two-weeks’ notice to Swiss patent office.
- Feed Schrödinger’scat. (Be careful opening cat-box.)
Attila the Hun
- Valentine’s Day. Flowers for odd-numbered wives; candy for even-numbered ones.
- Attend “Pillage and Plundering” seminar Tuesday night .
- Get extra sunscreen for invasion of Italy.
- RSVP for Friday night gorgefest.
- Trademark “Scourge of God” nickname