A recent search of WWII Japanese military archives uncovered a large number of intriguing documents, including the only known copy of the Kamikaze Airlines Customer Survey form. It is shown below.
- Was this your first time on Kamikaze Airlines?
(Note: If your answer is “No” you’ll have to attend at least one Hara-kiri training class.)
- Other than the part where you crashed into an American naval vessel, would you say it was a positive experience?
□ It was positively smashing
- Would you volunteer to do it again?
- Would you recommend Kamikaze Airlines to others?
- If the answer to number 5 is “Yes,” to whom would you recommend it?
□ The guy who decided this was a good idea
□ My wife’s Karate instructor
□ Prime Minister Tojo
□ All of the above
- Tell us how we can improve our service, such as:
□ Ejection seats
□ Round-trip tickets
Other suggestions (please keep it clean) _______________
Thanks for your input! Thus far, 000 people have responded to this survey.